Question about Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
To replace the correction tape:
1) use [SPACE BAR] or <<-¦ to move the carrier to the centre of the platen
2) open the top cover
3) remove the cassette ribbon (if installed)
4) pull off both spools, pressing against the correction tape with your thumbs. Bring it back to a position parallel with the platen and lift it up and out.
5) Pass the new tape through the left guide, behind the ribbon guide, and out thropugh the right guide. The rough (stick) side of the tape should face the platen.
6) Attach the feeder spool to the pin on the left
7) Attach the take-up spool to the pin on the right
8) Turn the take-up spool counter-clockwise until a small amount of white tape has wound around it
9) Replace the cassette ribbon and close the top cover
10) Press 'spider web' key +// to move the carrier to the previous position.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
Please show me a picture of how to install the lift off correction tape.
Posted on Oct 07, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2011 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
I suggest you download the manual. You will need to know more
things like how to set the margins and change pitch. The correction tape
instructions are page 11.
This link is to the full manual http://www.brother-usa.com/ModelDocuments/Consumer/Users%20Manual/UM_GX6750_EN_214.PDF
Oct 28, 2010 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Aug 02, 2010 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Mar 31, 2010 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Jun 06, 2009 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
Mar 08, 2009 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
May 17, 2008 | Brother GX-6750 Typewriter
897 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!