Question about Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
What do I need when I buy a Laptop computer?
First decide what your needs will be with this laptop and go from there. Not every laptop is suitable for every tasks. I would hate for you to spend thousands on a top of the line gaming laptop only to surf the net and do some spreadsheets... That would be like buying a Ferrari to drive to the market that is 5 minutes away.
Apple laptops tend to be more expensive but a lot of people seem to like them. Their OS is robust and well made and the laptops themselves are thin, sleek, attractive, and modern. That said, you can find a comparable Windows laptop for much less and it will do everything you need it to as well. Here are some basics of what to look for.
1. Hard drive space. The faster the better. Some laptops will come with SSD (solid state drive) that will make your machine lightning fast.
2. Memory. More the better. For a modern laptop I would not recommend anything less than 8 gigabytes of DDR3 RAM memory.
3. I shouldn't even mention this since all laptops nowadays come with built in WIFI adapters.
4. Do you plan on playing video games that may need some high end graphics? If so you will need a laptop with at least 1 gigabyte of Video memory. This alone will make or break your budget. Some gaming laptops can cost nearly $3,000.
5. Do you need additional software pre-installed and bundled? This will add to the cost as well.
Posted on Feb 06, 2015
It must has:
1) 12 cellbattery
2) 500GB harddisk (7200 rpm) Most laptops come with hardisk with 5000rpm
3) Windows 7 Home premium
6) i3 processor
Posted on Feb 06, 2015
Look for an international plug adapter kit. Various companies make them. Kensington, etc.
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2011 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2011 | ASUS K52F-BBR9 Notebook
Dec 11, 2010 | ASUS Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 28, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jun 21, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite Laptop
Mar 12, 2009 | Sony VGN-T350/L PC Notebook
Jan 08, 2009 | Acer Aspire 6930-6771 Laptop
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: