Question about HP Printers & Copiers
I accessed the "HP Solutions" shown on my Windows "Desktop" page. This allowed me to run the several printer tests for cleaning the print cartridges. Thank you.
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Clean Cartridge Nozzles (Solution Center):
1. Go to Start, Programs(Windows
XP: All Programs), Lexmark 3300 Series, Lexmark Solution Center.
2. Click the Maintenance tab.
3. Click Clean to fix horizontal streaks.
4. Click Print. A cleaning page prints, forcing ink through the clogged
nozzles to clean them.
5. Print a document again
to verify that the print quality has improved.
6. If you are still not satisfied with the print quality, follow the instructions in this article How to Clean the Print Cartridge Nozzles and Contacts Manually.
Sep 21, 2011 | Lexmark OfficeCenter X3350 All-in-One...
Jul 25, 2011 | Lexmark Z600 InkJet Printer
Jun 29, 2011 | Lexmark X5150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 21, 2009 | HP OfficeJet Pro L7580 InkJet Printer
Jun 01, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 22, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Dec 20, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Nov 25, 2008 | HP Officejet Pro L7780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 08, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: