Question about Westinghouse LTV-32w1 32 in. HD-Ready LCD Television
Turn TV on. Says "no channel in list/tuner". Could run the antennae/cable scan. Now not available.
Try setting up the tv using the default setting
make sure that the tv searches and installs al of the channels
Posted on Jul 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2016 | Olevia LT26HVX 26 in. LCD Television
Jun 25, 2014 | RCA 46 46LA45RQ LCD TV
Apr 08, 2014 | Flat Panel Televisions
Oct 09, 2012 | Vizio M220NV 22 in. LCD TV
Nov 09, 2011 | Toshiba Regza 37HL17 37 in. LCD TV
May 01, 2011 | Sony Bravia KDL-46X2000 46 in. HD-Ready...
Automatically finds all channels available through antenna or cable inputs, and stores them in memory on the channel list.
- Run EZ Scan again after any Antenna/Cable connection changes.
- A password is required to gain access to EZ Scan menu if the Lock System is turned on.
1. Press the MENU button and then use UP/DOWN button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the FORWARD => button and then use UP/DOWN button to select EZ Scan.
3. Press the ENTER button to begin the channel search.
Allow EZ Scan to complete the channel search cycle for ANTENNA, and CABLE
Jan 14, 2011 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Aug 23, 2009 | JVC LT32X667 32 in. LCD Television
Jun 13, 2009 | Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!