- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you mean the "parts in the printer have reached the end of their service life" or "Service required" then you need to do two things.
1. Reset the waste ink or "protection counter" in your printer. This requires the SSC utility (for the R220) printer.
2. You need to redirect your waste ink flow to an external tank of some description or replace the waste ink pads in the printer. The external tank is a lot easier to do... Help on this is available here