Question about Sony Walkman SRF-HM33 AM/FM Radio
Pl help not sure how to save staions on pre set lost manual
Your Sony is equiped for 5 AM presets and 15 FM presets.
1. Power your unit "ON".
2. Set the desired band - AM or FM.
3. Hold the "Mode" button down no more than one second. The "preset" indication just be gone.
4. Manually tune in the desired station you want to preset.
5. Hold "Enter" until preset indication re-appears. The number of the preset should be blinking.
6. Using the tuning buttons, change the the number to your desired "preset" number.
7. Push the "Enter" button to set the preset.
Remember, you can't have more than 5 AM presets (a mistake I made).
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 07, 2014 | RTO Takagi Jr. TK-JR-N Tankless Water...
Dec 06, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2013 | Toys
Jan 31, 2013 | Kenwood Kpg-112d V2.01 Programming...
Feb 13, 2011 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Aug 25, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
May 12, 2010 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Oct 30, 2009 | Kenwood FreeTalk XL TK-3101 (15 Channels)...
Jul 05, 2009 | Radio Communications
Nov 11, 2008 | 2wire 1800HG Router (RG1800HG00)
653 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: