Question about Sony Walkman SRF-HM33 AM/FM Radio
Pl help not sure how to save staions on pre set lost manual
Your Sony is equiped for 5 AM presets and 15 FM presets.
1. Power your unit "ON".
2. Set the desired band - AM or FM.
3. Hold the "Mode" button down no more than one second. The "preset" indication just be gone.
4. Manually tune in the desired station you want to preset.
5. Hold "Enter" until preset indication re-appears. The number of the preset should be blinking.
6. Using the tuning buttons, change the the number to your desired "preset" number.
7. Push the "Enter" button to set the preset.
Remember, you can't have more than 5 AM presets (a mistake I made).
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 10, 2014 | Grundig Mini 400 AMFMSW Radio
May 27, 2011 | Eton FR400 Radio
May 06, 2011 | Milwaukee Tool 49-24-0200 AM/FM Radio
Apr 26, 2011 | Personal Radios
Jan 09, 2011 | Sony Walkman SRF-M32 Radio
Jul 30, 2009 | Sony SRF-M97 AM/FM Radio
651 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: