I bought W700i mobile 1.5+ yrs back. I have a problem "the phone goes to the Camera mode always, light flashes continuously for sometime and then comes to normal mode. This repeats.
Please help me in resolving this.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi friend, in your mobile back side. a lens protection cover is there. so, when you go for capture a picture then, firstly remove that cover. it never say that statement again, if you open your camera. when lens cover not removed. it show similar statement again.....!
you can t direct like that .... if you replace the strip of the camera then every problem will be solved ... so just replace the strip ... if you have no idea about it then just contact the technician he will replace it ... it is just a matter of some bucks that s it ... this problem is solvable no need to change the camera and all .....
any doubts reply me i am always here to assist you thank you bye ...
1. chk the switch behind the back door, which is the trigger to enable the cam . ( Please get the assistance from the service provider or authorized service professional ). The switch may be faulty.
2. do a complete master reset and try again.( Don't forget to take the backup of important contacts and other files. Remove ur memory card.