Question about Remote Controls
We need a new Remote Control Wew need a new remote control for our 25 inch Dawood television Model # DTQ-2605FC. If you have these for sale we would really like to get one of these to replace our lost remote. We cannot control the color or contrast or use the closed Captioned or Sleep Timer on the TV without our remote. Please let us know if you have these .
I have the RCA RCU600D remote and i cannot get it to work with any codes listed for my Panasonic DVD-RV20 dvd player. Any ideas???
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
SOURCE: Master Remote Control codes
I have a strand 3 in 1 you just need to press and hold shift/setup until the light stays on. Then press channel up. DO NOT press the on/off button but just let it cycle until the tv turns off. THEN press the ok button immediately.
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 28, 2015 | Philips Remote Controls
Dec 16, 2015 | RCA Remote Controls
Jan 21, 2013 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Nov 20, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Oct 10, 2009 | Gemini 1 Device Universal Television...
Aug 27, 2007 | Remote Controls
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!