My name is Jessica and I just got this Motorola V3 with alltel service. I have downloaded many songs to my phone but cant sat any of them as a ringtone unless I pay for it. Is there any way around this?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there are mainly 2 ways to download/transfersongs to your Moto V3 - USB cable & Bluetooth (though you can also download from internet at the cost of airtime).
USB Cable: - download and install this usb driver - http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Common/Drivers%20and%20Plug%20ins/USB_Driver_32.zip - connect the Motorola to the computer through USB cable. Now you can copy/transfer songs from your computer.
Bluetooth: Using Bluetooth you can transfer songs from any other Bluetooth device(other Mobile or computer which has Bluetooth) - Switch On your V3's Bluetooth. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Power -On
- Make your V3 visible to other device. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Find Me
- Now from any other mobile(having Bluetooth), select any song, go to its options, select either Send/Copy which has option To Bluetooth (it'll prompt to switch On the Bluetooth, answer yes)
- click on Search for Device. this will find your V3 in few seconds.
- after this it may ask to set a password, set a 4 digit password, say 1111
- now your V3 will also ask to confirm the password, keyin 1111
- You can see the progress of your song transfer. (for next song you'll only have to say Ok on V3, password etc. step only one time)
Bluetooth is the only way I know to get ringtones onto your V3 other than downloading the ringtones or ordering a program called motorola phone tools. Your V3 isn't capable of whole songs. I have a phone that is a V3xx and it has a memory card that is recognized by windows as an external drive.