This problem persist NVRAM resetting To perform an NVRAM initialization, complete the following steps: 1 Turn off the printer. 2 Press and hold (DOWN arrow), and turn on the printer. 3 When all three status lights are lit, release (DOWN arrow) and press (UP arrow). 4 Press PAUSE/RESUME. The first item of a menu appears. 5 Use (UP arrow) or (DOWN arrow) to scroll to NVRAM INIT, and press (SELECT).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HP 2300 ERROR 49.XX
• A critical firmware error has occurred on the printer
• Turn printer off then on
• Disconnect the parallel cable or the network cable
• If message still there when the network cable is disconnected
upgrade firmware in jet direct card and the formatter board
• Bad network cable
• Replace firmware DIMM
• Replace the jet direct card
• Replace formatter board
• Replace engine board
95% of the time it is a PDF that has a font that is not recognized by the printer! If the error is not there when you follow the above, you may have to clear out the print queue.