Question about HP PC Desktops

2 Answers

Need to apply for a refund after new computer purchase.

Posted by on

2 Answers

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 505 Answers

Go back to the place where you purchased the computer and take the docket and they should give you a refund

Posted on Jul 18, 2008

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • HP Master
  • 1,314 Answers

You need to go to the place where you purchased the computer and apply for it there.

Thanks and please take a moment to rate as fixya. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 15, 2008

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

PC is not working correctly since it was purchased. The seller has given advice its still not working

What exactly is the issue you are encountering? Depending on what it is you may be able to return the item for a refund if you purchased new. Solutions will vary depending on if it is performance issues versus flat out errors like blue screens of death. If you can add a little more detail about what the issue you are encountering is, I may be able to assist.

Oct 11, 2013 | PC Desktops

1 Answer

Head set keeps breaking

Your Logitech purchase is a very wise one, it will give you great service.

Claim a refund from place of purchase, I suspect one will need invoice. Go to their customer service department.

Take care!

Sep 15, 2012 | PC Desktops

1 Answer

In view of your failure to repair my problem, I would like my $ 12 returned. Please confirm cancellation of my payment of $ 12 as promised, as your failed to solve my problem. If you do not cancel the...

I am sorry that you have not had a level of service that you expected. According to the Terms and Conditions of Use:

Refund Policy

Subscription payments are non-refundable. Refunds of single-problem service fees are provided only if two conditions are met: (i) you request a refund within thirty (30) calendar days following the date you purchased the service, and (ii) we agree (in our reasonable discretion) that you did not receive professional-level advice and guidance on your product. If you believe that you are entitled to a refund, please contact us with your refund request and a description of your case. We will respond as quickly as we can.

Contact us is at the bottom of the page.

Jun 16, 2011 | PC Desktops

1 Answer

I bought a new PC game "Mystery 5 Collection" and

The problem is most likely that you do not have a DVD reader installed in your PC. If you look on the front of you cd-rom it will say DVD if it can read DVD's. Most stores will not give you a refund for software that has already been opened. It is fairly easy and inexpensive to install a DVD reader in your PC, probably in the range of $30.00 to $60.00 depending on the brand you purchase. I would go ahead and purchase and install the DVD reader since more and more games and other software is now being put on DVD's.

Dec 27, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 531s Desktop Computer

1 Answer

As soon as i turn my computer on I don't hear a beep anymore. I don't have any monitor display and it won't boot up at all What could be the problem and the solution

There are 2 posibilities:

1. Your power supply has failed, you will need to purchase a new one, but you do ensure you get a reciet of purchase and ask if you can return it if it is not the right one. This way if it boots then great its your power supply, if you still have the problem then its not the power supply and you can take it back to the shop and get your refund.

2. Its *********** board, you should be able to asertain this by using the method above.

Hope this helps.

Sep 27, 2010 | Sony VAIO PCV-RZ34G (PCV-RZ34G - EOL) PC...

1 Answer

I bought and downloaded the complete collection zoo tycoon for the pc and its telling me i need to buy a indeo software yet it doesnt say anywhere on the case or package that it is required can i play my...

Yon need to email the company you bought it from to get a refund. the indeo is supposed to come with your purchase, please contact the company you brought it from if it did not !! you should be able to use it without the software but incase its a necessary library purchase by law they are required to provide it free or grant a refund.. They are not supposed to sell subleted programs or other programs that are dependent on paid libraires incase this is so its considered fraud!!

Oct 26, 2008 | PC Desktops

1 Answer

I ordered a router for the computer so that I can hook up a second computer. I want to return all the things plus the router. Where do I send it back to? Do I have to pay?

You would have to return it to the people you ordered it from. Go to their website and they will have a return policy. Most of the time you have to pay for the shipping back to them and they will refund the purchase price.

Sep 10, 2008 | PC Desktops

1 Answer

Purchased HP 11-17-07, not one day of trouble free use, no one able to get this resolved???? Can I return this for full refund????? I'm elderly, have a hearing problem which makes working with tech...

Hello goodies2,

If your machine is under warranty, you should be able to get a free replacement. Just take it back to the point of purchase and get a replacement. Alternatively, you could call the HP customer service line at THIS link.

However, if your warranty has run out, then I'm afraid you will not be able to replace it or get a refund. But if you could describe the problem here, we would be glad to help.


Apr 21, 2008 | PC Desktops

1 Answer


Well, that's certainly a descriptive problem.


If you still have the original packaging for the entire computer system, pack it all up, being sure to include all CD's, cables, manuals, etc.

Take it back to the store you had purchased it at.

When they ask why you're bringing it back, or inquire about any defects, simply tell the customer service person that you're too stupid to own / operate a computer, and they will be glad to issue you a refund, and will appreciate your honesty.

Apr 07, 2008 | PC Desktops

Not finding what you are looking for?
PC Desktops Logo

Related Topics:

19 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top HP PC Desktops Experts

Fred Sops

Level 2 Expert

271 Answers

john smith

Level 2 Expert

366 Answers

Gavindu Dileepa

Level 1 Expert

10 Answers

Are you a HP PC Desktop Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides