Question about RCA Universal Remote Control
I cannot find any codes for my rca crk16f1 remote control. I've tried I think, every site! Please help.
SOURCE: rca remote control code list
unfortunately i do not have a code for that specific model, you can however try the automatic code search method.
1) turn on the dvd player
2) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
3) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
4) aim the remote at the dvd player and push the on/off/power button, there is a 3 second pause between codes, so keep the remote aimed at the dvd player
5) as soon as the dvd player turns off via remote, press and release the enter button
now to record the code for future reference..
1) press and hold the code search button, when the indicator light is lit, release the code search button
2) press and release the component button you wish to use (dvd), the indicator light should blink once and remain lit
3) press and release the code search button, the indicator light should turn off
4) starting with 0, press and release each button in numerical order (0-9) until the light blinks, write down the number that caused the light to blink
repeat step 4 two more times until you have the 3 digit code. in the future you can use the direct programming mode to reprogram the remote if need be.
hope this helps,
Posted on Nov 16, 2007
I have the RCA RCU600D remote and i cannot get it to work with any codes listed for my Panasonic DVD-RV20 dvd player. Any ideas???
Posted on Dec 28, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 18, 2014 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jun 10, 2012 | RCA RCR312W Remote Control
Feb 22, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Feb 15, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 20, 2008 | RCA RCR660 Remote Control
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!