I can't get all of my contacts and I can't get the phone numbers for the ones I have. I also can't get into my notes folders. They come up but I can read whats on them . The micro soft word flashes and I get a blank shcreen
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can send your contacts via Bluetooth, it'll be stored within the Documents folder. Open the vcf file - contact file and select Add to Contacts.
If this option is not available I would recommend sync-ing through Outlook. Put the LG software on to your computer and complete the sync. Then connect your BlackBerry and using the BlackBerry Desktop Manager you should be able to sync your contacts with Outlook.
I use my 548 to keep my work and home versions of Outlook syncronised. I have about 70 contacts stored. Three suggestions..
1) Do you have enough free memory? Emails can take up megabytes, and for that reason I choose not to sync emails.
2) Are all of your contacts in the same Contacts folder? I have two contacts folders on my home Outlook, one for me and one for my wife, I only sync my contacts to my 548.
3) In Activesync, click on Options, Sync options, contacts, settings and make sure that "Syncronize all contacts" is checked
This is how I got it working. Don't use wireless sync software, someting is definitely buggy with it.
Here is what I did to resolve sync errors:
1. Perform a hard reset on the Palm
2. Go to the Palmone folder on your hard drive (C:\Program Files|PalmOne. Look for the Backup folder. Rename this folder Backup Old.
3. Connect the Treo to your computer.
4. Right click the Hotsync icon in the taskbar and click Custom.
Change the four Outlook conduits (Calendar, Contacts,Tasks,Memos) to Desktop overwrites Handheld.
5. Run a Hotsync with the Treo. It should sync without errors. If you need to install additional applications you can add them now
Try Desktop overwrite HH. I've lost everything on my HH a couple of times and had to set the conduits to 'Desktop overwrites HH' in the hotsync manager - Custom settings for the next hot sync.
If what you have on desktop isn't what you want, you should copy your saved folder info back over whats in your palm folders (i.e) where you copied it from.. Before you complete this step. Then your old data will be copied to your HH.
Note - I assume you "copied" , not "archived" the data.
Yes you can.
You can sync to public folders using Chapura’s Keysuite, which allows you to choose the folder (or folders) you want to sync to. I have been doing so for years with different Treos, and in fact their synchronisation software is much better than that which comes with the Treo 650.
I did search through the forums before posting and the only "solution" I found was to buy Chapura PocketMirror for $30 which I refuse to do. I should be able to sync this palm with Office without having to spend even more money.