Question about Computers & Internet
I TRY TALLY 4.5 IN WIDOWS XP USING MICROSOFT VC 2004.DOS COMMAND...
I COPIED THE TALLY FILES ..
THE MICROSOFT VC APPERS IN C:TALLY
I TYPED TALLY(FILE NAME) AND PRESS ENTER
AN ERROR MSG APPER AS FOLLOW..
TALLY Abornamal Complection
status : 6
Incorrect PATH for DATA Files.
HOW TO OVERCOME THIS ABNORMAL COMPLETION
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 22, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 18, 2011 | Tally T2245 Matrix Printer
1. Check your BIOS to be sure your computer will boot from a CD.
Enter the BIOS setup by pressing the "Delete" or F2 or "F12"
key, or as directed at the startup screen, immediately after booting. Set the
first boot device to "CDROM" or "DVDROM" instead of
"hard drive" if it isn't already.
2. MS-DOS command prompt
Insert the Windows XP installation CD into your CD or DVD drive
and restart the computer. When prompted, choose to start from the MS-DOS
command prompt with CD support. The MS-DOS command prompt will appear in a
3. Start SMARTDRIVE by typing "SMARTDRV" at the DOS prompt
and pressing enter. You don't have to run SMARTDRIVE, but copying the files
will be much quicker if you do. The computer will display the DOS prompt again.
4. Enter "CD I386" at the DOS prompt to change to the
directory where the setup program starts.
5. Enter "WINNT" at the prompt to start Windows XP setup.
The installation program will copy files to your computer and then display a
message requesting to reboot.
6. Press the "Enter" key to reboot. The setup program will
start again and check that your hard drive format is compatible with Windows
XP. If not, it will guide you through partitioning and formatting the drive and
then ask you to reboot once more.
7. Press "Enter" to reboot. The computer will restart in Windows XP mode and automatically start the Windows Setup Wizard to detect your hardware and finish the installation.
Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Creating a batch file
Microsoft Windows and other users
To create a basic batch file in MS-DOS, follow the below steps that give you an example of how to create a basic batch file.
Jan 04, 2011 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2009 | Tally T6218 Matrix Printer
Mar 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
234 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!