Question about Samsung ML 2010 Laser Printer
The printer will turn on but only a red light on the power button stays lit. Turning off the printer has not helped.
LED pattern Possible Problems and Solutions
Your system has some problems. If this problem occurs,
contact your service representative.
On Line/Error LED
• Paper jam occurs. To solve the problem, see “Clearing
Paper Jams” on page 5.6.
• The front cover is open. Close the front cover.
• Paper tray is empty. Load the paper in the Tray.
• The toner cartridge is out of toner. Remove the old toner
cartridge and install a new one. See “Installing the Toner
Cartridge” on page 2.4.
• You pressed the Cancel button while the printer is
• In Manual Feed mode, there is no paper in the manual
tray. Load paper into the manual tray.
• If the printer is receiving data, the On Line/Error LED
slowly blinks green.
• If the printer is printing the received data, the On Line/
Error LED blinks green fast.
Posted on Jul 17, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 11, 2017 | GE Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 11, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2017 | In Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 10, 2017 | Dell Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2017 | Brother MFC-7420 Printer
Oct 02, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 21, 2012 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 24, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 20, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
860 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!