53WUX10BA no power/sound/video but power light is on.
Hi, My 53WUX10BA is experiencing the same issue with, no power/sound with Power light on. I had the convergence board replaced about a year ago. I will replace both relays, but cannot find E907. Is it on the power supply board, convergence board, center board or far left board when looking from the back of the unit? When the power is on there is one led DP23 on the center board witch is not on, could this be of any indication as to which relay/pico fuse to replace?
I am a technician, but have no schematics for this unit and cannot get any as I am not Hitachi certified.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
What you are experiencing with your laptop is "POST" (Power-on self test) issue. Here are some steps which you can try.
- Remove the battery and ac adapter (as well as external peripherals attached), press the power button for atleast 15 seconds, try to power on your computer again.
- If you have external monitor, hook it up. Display on the external monitor would mean that you have a LCD issue (check LCD cable, LCD inverter and LCD backlight in this case). No display on the external monitor would mean that you need to replace the video card (if dedicated) or replace the whole system board (if integrated).
- Try to reseat or replace the memory module as well, it might help.
I see that you are experiencing a video issue with you back light on this case, you mentioned when docked on your docking station you see the video on you monitor but when undocked you get a black LCD screen and see shadows of what is on the LCD screen.
this is a back light issue that you are experiencing.
We can try and check some settings regarding this concern and se if there is anything we can do to correct what you are experiencing with your laptop
As soon as you turn your Laptop on keep on tapping F1 to will bring you to the BIOS screen if the BIOS shows up on you LCD screen without going black then most probably yo may need to change some settings in windows regarding the the LCD and power options.
Try docking back into your docking station and inside windows go to power options, and set your system power options to balanced.
On your Desktop right click anywhere on an open space to get the menu list click on personalize then click on display then click on advance settings, look for screen refresh rate change it to 59Hrtz then undock from your docking station and try booting into windows without using the docking station to check if the video will show on the LCD again on this issue.
Hi, this is Mary with Dish Network Customer Service. It sounds like you are experiencing a power issue with your Dish network VIP622 DVR. You can try resetting the Receiver box by unplugging it for 10 seconds (if it is plugged into a surge protector, for the purpose of troubleshooting, plug directly into a wall outlet). Wait for receiver to reacquire satellite signal. If you are still having an issue, you will need to contact Dish Network because the receiver box will probably need to be replaced. I hope this information helps you.
HI, the power sector has failed in your unit. this will cause the issues you are experiencing at this time. you will need to contact Nintendo at this time. they will issue you a repair ticket so that this unit can be repair. the power sector will need to be replaced(Power component failure).
HI, the power unit is experiencing some difficulties due the an overheating issue. if the light is turning yellow at any time, this will confirm a overheating issue. Now, if the light is simply turning red and, powering off then system with a red blink, this will confirm a power unit failure. you will need to replace the power unit in this case.
Contact your nearest Sony repair shop of, contact Sony manufacture for this repair.
NOTE(If its a simple overheating issue, you can purchase a cooling device to heel this issue)
hello. CAUSE The three flashing red lights may indicate that your Xbox 360 console has experienced a hardware failure. Please read the letter that discusses warranty changes for three flashing red light hardware failures.
If you suspect that you are experiencing this issue, you can submit a console-repair request online. However, before you submit your request, we ask that you first try the following two steps to verify that you are indeed experiencing this issue:
1. When you turn on the console, examine the light on the power supply. The power supply light should illuminate green even if the three lights on the Ring of Light flash red. If the power supply light is not green, please follow the steps that are listed in the following Microsoft Knowledge Base articles:
906101 Xbox 360: The power supply light is red 906102 Xbox 360: The power supply light is orange 906103 Xbox 360: The power supply light is not illuminated
2. Turn off the console. Wait 10 seconds, and then turn on the console again to see whether the symptom occurs again. If your console continues to display the three flashing red lights, your console may have to be repaired. For information about how to start the repair process online, please visit http://www.xbox.com/support, and then click Console Repair in the upper-right section of the Web page.
Note: The online console repair service is currently not available in all countries or regions.
If you would rather contact Xbox Customer Support directly, please visit http://www.xbox.com/support/contact for information about how to do this.
* Microsoft XBox 360 Video Game System * Microsoft Xbox 360 Hard Drive (20 GB) * Microsoft Xbox
Hi my name is Roety,
I can help you with your issue ,
Either power supply capacitors or a bad fan on the TV .
If I have helped you with your issue please click accept.
If you have more questions you can still respond until this post expires,
I will reply asap