a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
well hate to be the bearer of bad news but that is exactly what needs to be done. try turning the key and forcefully moving steering wheel from side to side. if needed get someone to help you moving the wheel but you must be turninf the key at the same time in order to unlock. this is common and happens when you turn the wheel while key is in the off posoition or out of ignition, perhaps grabbing on steering wheel while entering or exiting vehicle. good luck.
well uhmmmmm maybe its both ps2 and gta:sa i dont own a ps2 slim anymore but it worked with mine old one fine go to a gamestop technitian and ask him about your problem bring you games in and he could test it out
Okay well if it was downloaded there might be a chance that you got a virus with it. though rare there is a chance. Another thing that might have happened is that the psp might have been dropped by someone else without you knowing and might have pressed locked a button. Now since its going right you might want to try to hit the psp slightly on the left side towards your hand kind of like what you see when people hit the cigarretes carton on their hand but not hard enough to break it. And yes i have done this though it was for the fat psp and not for the slim and do not know completely if it would work. But its worth a try. Hope everything works out and make sure the firmware is working correctly if you can.
you are doing it in the wrong menu. you are setting up a connection to location free player
you need a wireless connection. And so after that, you go to the internet icon,and then you just type in your link.
1. Go to the Main Menu of your PSP.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down to Network Settings and Press the X button.
4. Select Infrastructure Mode.
5. Select New Connection.
6. Name the connection so that you know it is for web browsing. (ex. WebConnect)
That way you can use another connection for the rest of your online games.
7. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
8. Select the Scan option and let it pick up your WLAN settings.
9. Once it picks up a connect, Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
10. Select Custom for the Address Settings.
11. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
12. Leave IP Address Setting on Automatic.
13. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
14. Select Manual for your DNS Setting.
15. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
16. Enter in 184.108.40.206 as your Primary DNS and just leave the Secondary DNS blank.
17. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
18. Select "Do Not Use" for your Proxy Server settings.
19. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
20. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
21. Push the X button to save your settings.
22. Do a quick test of the connection to make sure it's working correctly.
you need to have a wireless internet at home. next you need to turn on
the wlan on your psp, located at the left side corner of your psp.
search for a wlan around you. if its not secured, your lucky, you can
connect anytime, but if it has a wep key, you need to find out the key
to be able to connect.
wlan button (located on the left side) to on and if don't aoss router
seperate from the psp you cannot use automatic. So goto new connection
and press scan. Follow on screen instructions.
If you do have an aoss router press button on the aoss router inself so the psp can find it.
I hope now that ive taken the time to answer your question. You will take the time to appropriately use Fixya's rating system since the question and rating system go hand in hand.
you may need to downgrade your PSP for some Games require a lower "." number.
there is a way to save your "3.40 and OE-A Firmware" loads on your computer to load again for another days gaming... however, i don't know how to do that.
You should be able to downgrade with GTA. You might want to try it again with a different downgrader. I would recommend following this guide to downgrade http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=2792391
Then install this custom firmware so all the retail games will work as well as any homebrew application you might want to run. http://www.evilpsp.com/Custom+PSP+Firmware+3.3+0+by+Dark+Alex+PSP