There's an online manual for COBY mp-c7095 in pdf format:
1. Use the video conversion software from the CD for adjusting
video to correct size before transferring to the player.
2. Check the system requirements for video conversion on page 34.
The conversion software in zip format can be downloaded with this link:
Once video is converted u could use Windows Media Player 11 for
transfers. A short guide on WMP11 for putting files onto the device:
1. Have WMP11 always on top for "drag and drop" usage
Right click in the head of the WMP11 page:
in Tools > Options... > Player : select "Keep the player on top ..."
Restore Down the size of the WMP11 screen and adjust the size on the
edge(s) as you require for your screen.
2. in [Library] mode: under Playlists "Create Playlist
" e.g. "My Playlist"
and Enter: "My Playlist" is added on the right screen side.
3. Open your data maps and ad files by drag and drop method
onto the right saying "Drag items here
4. when ready adding files in [Library] mode: "Save Playlist"
5. in [Sync] mode drag e.g. "My Playlist" under the connected device
and "Start Sync": wait until al files have synchronized: a message
will show up when you can disconnect the player.