I would like to know if you have any idea why the green led on my webcam blinks very often, i noticed this few months ago, when i bought this computer 2 years ago the led just just start when i was using the cam, a friend of mine told me taht maybe someone is watching thru my cam, it can be possible? or its just a problem with the cam?
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: the led on my webcam blinks every few minutes...
I always put a small box over my cam or unplug it when I'm not using it just to be safe, maybe you should do the same or something similar. As for the light blinking, not sure as the make and model of your cam are not mentioned (or is it integrated?).
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hewlett?PackardHP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting LED Blink Codes or Beep Codes During Startup or Boot ... HP Pavilion and Compaq Presario notebook computers built in 2009 or later use blinking LEDS to identify ... Press the power button to turn on the computer, and look for blinking LED lights on the keyboard. ... Continuous blink.Missing: green nc6320
This document pertains to HP and Compaq notebook computers. .... light next to thepower socket or the light on the AC power adapter and note its condition: off, blinking, or constantly on. ... Battery power LED off, and Caps Lock/Num Lock off.Missing: green nc6320
First remove the battery and power cord for about a minute. Then plug back in and see if that helps. Otherwise please read the following:
LEDs near Caps Lock and Number Lock keys blink when starting notebook
LED lights near the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys will blink if an error
is detected during the start up process. The LEDs will blink a number of
times in a sequence and then stop. The number of blinks in the
sequence indicates what component caused an error when it was being
tested during start up.
If the LEDs stop blinking and the
computer does not start, you can press the power button again to repeat
the tests. Count the number of blinks, and use the chart to identify the
Knowing the number of blinks is helpful when you contact an HP support agent for technical help.
Caps Lock/Num Lock LEDComponent TestedError Condition
LEDs blink 1 time
CPU not functional
LEDs blink 2 times
BIOS corruption failure
LEDs blink 3 times
Module error not functional
LEDs blink 4 times
Graphics controller not functional
LEDs blink 5 times
General system board failure
LEDs blink 6 times
BIOS authentication failure
SAome have a pad some have a small tray. This cancelled the warning and reset the printer for use.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma ip90 bought August 06:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)