Question about Belkin Computers & Internet
1. Unplug the power from the computer
2. Push the On button to release any residual power from the system
3. Open up the computer
4. Locate an empty PCI slot, should be white and around 3-4 inches long
5. Remove the shield in the back to allow the the card to be accessed when the computer is closed up
6. Line up the card with slot and firmly push it down into it
7. Close the computer up
8. At the back of the system screw the antenna into the new card
9.Hook up the power, turn on the computer and when windows sees the new card put the cd that came with it in the drive an follow the directions to install the drivers.
Posted on Jul 15, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2012 | Belkin Connect N150 Wireless N Router
Jan 31, 2011 | Belkin 802.11g Wireless Desktop Network...
Mar 02, 2010 | Belkin (F5D7000) 802.11g/b Wireless...
Jan 04, 2010 | Belkin 802.11g Wireless Notebook Network...
Aug 21, 2009 | Belkin 802.11g Wireless Desktop Network...
Aug 15, 2008 | Belkin 802.11g Wireless Desktop Network...
Jun 01, 2008 | Belkin 802.11b Wireless Notebook Network...
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: