- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try to disconnect all cables from the printer and leave it off for about 30 seconds to clear the print job. Turn the printer back on and check the status lights, error light stop blinking then try connecting the printer back to the computer and try printing again.
For further assitance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support
You may have to change the communication format called the "Spool format."
Please follow the steps given below to change the spool data format:
1. Click on "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound" and "Printers."
2. Then, right click on the Lexmark printer icon and left click "Properties."
3. Either on the "Advanced" tab or the "General" tab for some models, there is a "Print Processor" button, left click it.
4. This is the spool format setting. Under "Print processor" it should be set to "Lexmark 2400 series print processor." Next, under "Default datatype," select "NT EMF 1.008."
5. Click "OK" and exit back out to your desktop.
6. Please try printing again.
If this does not help the situation, please describe any differences it does make.
(1) Try a power cycle: Try turning the
printer off, then unplug the power supply from the printer, then unplug
the USB cable from the printer then the back of the computer; wait 30
second; then plug the USB cable back into the computer, then back into
the printer then plug the power supply back into the printer and turn
it on – run a test print: Start>Settings>Printers>Right-click on the printer>Properties>Print Test Page
First remove the driver from the device manager, Start --> Type in --> devmgmt.msc It will open window where you can locate printer driver, remove them and then insall the new one. Use this link: LexMark Printer Have a Nice Day & Best of Luck Puneet
If the pages printed from the printer directly comes out OK then you may need to update the driver for the printer. If the pages printed directly from the printer menu have the same problem then contact Lexmark again explaining everything you've done. If the person is still not helpful ask to speak with someone who is more able to assist you. Hopefully still under warranty.