a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
C-0070 is the toner bottle, remove it, power off the machine, then with the bottle out turn the machine on, let it go thought its routine when it ask for toner install it PROPERLY if the knub on the bottle dented damage in anyway replace do not use the damaged bottle. the C0F32 is the toner is not properly mixing in the the developer because it is not getting any toner see above, Might need to replace the developer also
Remove the imaging unit ,remove the charge corona assy,remove the OPC drum,remove 2 screw and dump the developer out.Reinstall the imaging unit ,pull out the toner cartridge and push in toner cartride ocation the developer cartridge.Turn on the copier and wait then the copier perform the new developer initialization.Whwn the Start button in ready(green light),change the developer cartridge to toner cartridge.
How do you know it's full? Did you record the copy count when you put the toner in? The only time the copier will indicate that it needs toner is when the developer unit is empty or if the toner sensor is not in contact with toner, you should hear a very high pitch squeal sound coming from the copier. If you are sure you have toner inside the developer unit then the toner sensor is bad. Does shaking the developer unit back and forth a few times help? Maybe the toner has developed a cave inside where the toner is supposewd to be touching the toner sensor.
There is not awhole lot to do.. The toner bottle you put in was it a white or light blue? White is toner & light blue is developer. Developer is used by a tech to replace. It sounds like the copier is over toned. You are most likely going to have to have the developer replaced to solve the lose toner... Wish I could give you a easier solution.
3 possible causes:
1) The optics are dirty thus making your copy darker. The test for this is to manually lighten the copy using the exposure control on the panel of your copier. Lighten the copy several positions and see if the copy gets better. If it does then the optics need to be cleaned.
2) The copier is overtoned. This means that the toner to developer concentration is to high. This will require a trained technician to lower the toner ratio and then recalibrate the toner/developer ration using the F8 mode.
3) If the shading gets much worse as you run say 10 copies in a row then the drum cleaning blade would be the cause. So run 10 copies of something and compare the first copy out with the tenth copy out. Do you see a dramatic difference in the amount of background or "shading"?
Good Luck and thank you for using Fixya.
this code is for toner motor rotation abnormal timing. check for any loose toner inside the toner hopper rotational path, clean the sensor for toner motor. check the toner bottle inserted is for the same model
F26-1 at power up.
F26-1 at power up.
PROBABLE CAUSES: 1. The TDS (Toner Density Sensor), in the developing unit, has detected a depletion of toner. Note: This may have been caused by the customer making an excessive amount of copies while the machine was out of toner. It may also be caused by a bound toner addition system. Clean all toner from the toner recycle and toner supply assemblies. Confirm that the gear mesh between the toner supply auger drive gear and toner supply motor (M4) is flush. If toner supply conveyance is normal and the toner cavity is empty, install a new toner cartridge (Item #950236) and then perform the following diagnostic mode to replenish the developing unit with toner: a. Access the 47 mode (power the copier ON while pressing the 4 and 7 keys). b. Enter output code 54. c. Press the START button. Note: Toner will now be added to the developing unit and stop automatically when target level is reached, although it will not run any longer than 3 minutes. d. Power copier OFF/ON to return to normal copy mode. Note: Perform the following 25 mode software switch settings to minimize the amount of copies that can be made, prior to copy inhibit, when the ADD TONER message is displayed: - Access the 25 mode (hold down the 2 and 5 keys at power ON). - Select  (SOFTWARE SW). - Using the up and down arrows, scroll to the following software switches and set them as follows: a. 4-0 set to 0 b. 4-1 set to 0 c. 4-2 set to 0 d. 4-3 set to 0 - Power OFF/ON to return to normal copy mode. Notes: A. These setting will allow the ADD TONER message to be displayed immediately and only allow 100 copies to be thereafter. B. Copier inhibit will automatically be released when a new toner cartridge is installed.
2. The toner conveyance gear is worn. The toner conveyance gear is driven by the toner supply motor located on the toner supply unit. Replace the toner conveyance gear (p/n 26NA32680).
I may be able to get the manuals for a nominal charge. email@example.com