Question about Bissell 9400 ProHeat Upright Wet/Dry Vacuum
I lost my manual and I do not know how to use the machine. Where do I pour the liquid cleaner and which are the steps to follow to make it work?
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 12, 2010 | Bissell 7901-1 ProHeat Scotchgard Upright...
on Apr 12, 2010 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Please try these suggestions to get your machine working properly:
Make sure there is liquid in both the Tank-in-Tank and the SmartMix Bottle and check for spray through the upholstery hose. If the hose does not spray please check the following:
- Remove the belt access door and inspect the pump belt to ensure it is not broken, worn or stretched. You may also check the belt by turning on the power and watching the brush on the bottom of the machine. If the brush rotates the belt is not broken.
- Check for proper placement of the o-ring on the SmartMix Cap Insert (some o-rings are detachable and need to fit over the straw; others are molded to the cap).
- Check for liquid in the base of the machine where the SmartMix Bottle sits (SmartMix Reservoir). If there is no liquid in the reservoir, the neck on the SmartMix Bottle may be undersized, the cap will not make proper contact with the unit and the smart mix bottle will need to be replaced.
- Check for the black or red tank gasket on the SmartMix Bottle Cap and on the bottom of the Tank-in-Tank Assembly. If gasket is lodged in base of unit or has been lost, reattach gasket on auto-load or order new gasket if appropriate.
- Check the valves on the bottoms of the Tank-in-Tank and SmartMix Bottle to make sure water/solution will come through when the "x" valve is depressed. Bladder or SmartMix bottle may be empty or the valve may be blocked internally.
- Check if the small rounded window tabs on the top edge of the Floor Nozzle Window are locked in their mating slots on the base of the machine and not inadvertently lifting the tank up out of place.
If these suggestions do not solve the problem, please have a technician at a local BISSELL Authorized Service Center inspect your machine. BISSELL supports your machine with a one-year warranty for any defective or malfunctioning part.
Sep 26, 2010 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Aug 05, 2010 | Bissell Carpet Cleaner Powerbrush Deep...
Jun 15, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Dec 30, 2009 | Bissell 7920 ProHeat Pro-Tech Upright...
Dec 15, 2009 | Bissell ProHeat Turbo Deep Cleaner Upright...
Mar 10, 2009 | Bissell 16943 Powerlifter Wet/Dry Vacuum
143 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: