I don't know if my phone is faulty or there's a trick to the contact list look up.To find a contact I have to scroll through the whole list. I should be able to press the first letter of the name I'm looking for and then scroll through a couple of enteries.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Blocking incoming calls on your Sony Ericsson phone is pretty simple.
You can go to your service provider's website and follow the
instructions they have for call blocking. They will usually tell you how
to block specific calls or all incoming calls. You will most likely
find a way to even block incoming text messages. This is very convenient
if you don't won't to be bothered, but you don't want to miss a
possibly important call either. Luckily, with a Sony Ericsson, you don't
even have to go to your service provider's Web site to block incoming
calls. You can do it through your phone's menu.
Flip open your cell phone and go to the phone's menu.
Select "Settings" and scroll down to "Calls."
Select "Manage Calls" and then choose "Accept Calls."
Choose to accept "All Calls,"
"Calls from a list" or "None." If you choose to accept calls from a
list, you will have to create your list of accepted callers. This is
easy. You will just scroll through your contacts and select numbers you
want to accept.
<img src="aitwa3el_2.jpg" /><br />1. Quickly select and delete multiple contacts<br />2. Search contacts by name or phone number.<br />3. Select all contacts on search result at once, (also you can deselect all)<br />4. With selected list, you can check contacts before deleting them.<br />5. With Easy Select, you can select name duplicated, no email address, no phone number contacts at once.<br />6. With number scroll index and sorted list by name, you can fast scroll and find contacts.<br /><a href="http://2c82bc70.linkbucks.com">DOWNLOAD</a><br />
This is a pretty common issue. The trick is to save the numbers in your contact list in the format you receive the texts in, for example here in canada the format would be 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx and this would show up on the phone as +14038486756. Either save the number from your text messages OR change the ones in your contact list and you should be set!
please check this feature in your phone menu. If there is, use it to block/black list /screened certain numbers. Check also your wireless service provider. They have make this feature available. In contrary your setting will cancelled.
hey cant say for sure whts the problem buddy, try using ur battrey with other similar type phone if it doesnt works with it then its battrey change it. also try to format ur phone using this code *#7370#
1. At the main menu, select “Settings” 2. Now select “User profiles” 3. In the next menu, select “General” 4. Now “Customize” 5. Select “Tone setup” 6. Choose which SIM (on dual SIM card phones) you want to assign a ringtone to. 7. You will now see a list of available ringtone. 8. Select it. You should see at the very bottom of this list 5 empty locations this is where you can add your own mp3's as ringtones.
Now I Know your second question once you get this figured out will be how to assign ringtones to individual contacts in your phone book so here is part 2.
1. From the Main menu choose Phone 2. Choose Quick search 3. Find the contact in the list you want to add the ringtone by scrolling down the list and tap on their name 4. Choose Edit 5. Scroll down the list of options to the Musical note called Associate sound and select the ringtone from the list. Your new ringtone will now function for that contact whenever they call!
From the standby screen, press Menu. Scroll to and select Address Book. Scroll to and select Contact List. Scroll to desired contact, press Options Scroll to and select Edit Edit the desired fields, press Save