Question about Hotpoint FFA90 Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Hi I am the lady with the freezer that keeps icing up at the bottom and then dribbles water from the door when you open the door. Did you say to pull the freezer out and do something at the back of unscrew the little panel that is inside the freezer at the bottom?
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
SOURCE: beko fridge freezer humming
- Loose flooring or floor not firm.
- Cabinet not level.
- Tubing in contact with cabinet, other tubing or other metal.
- Drip tray vibrating.
- Fan hitting another part or worn fan motor bearings. Unplug the unit and rotate fan manually by your finger.
- Compressor mounting grommets worn or missing; mounting hardware loose or missing.
- Free or loose parts causing or allowing noise during operation
- Check compressor it may contact with tubing or other parts.
- Check the body of your unit is not touching the wall or other object.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Open the freezer compartment and listen for the fan motor if you don't hear it but you can hear the compressor running. youll need to first make sure that the door switch is working( If the lights go off when you press the button it should be okay). You'll need to remove the back panel and inspect the coils if frosted over evenly and the fan still is not working give the fan a little push. if it will not go, you need to see if it has voltage if so, replace the fan. If no check the defrost terminator which only on amanas will keep the fan off. In this case replace the defrost terminator(it look about like 5 quarters, with 2 wires clipped through the evaprator coils in back of freezer.
Posted on Jul 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2014 | Crosley Refrigerators
Apr 16, 2014 | Refrigerators
Nov 04, 2012 | Frigidaire FRS26R4A Side by Side...
Oct 30, 2012 | Refrigerators
Oct 15, 2010 | Frigidaire Refrigerators
Jun 05, 2010 | Samsung 24.8 Cu. Ft. Side-by-Side...
Jan 16, 2010 | Samsung Refrigerators
Oct 15, 2009 | Hotpoint FFA60 Bottom Freezer Refrigerator
Aug 01, 2009 | Kenmore Refrigerators
May 19, 2009 | Refrigerators
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!