It worked, but i had to do it more than a couple of times, twice i did it and the screen went dark but you can still see an impression of the icons. but the next time i did it it got stock in the apple logo so i did it again and it worked. but i took out my sim before hand so i got no service even after i put it back in. so i turned it off then turned it on with the sim again. it was fine after that. i hope it doesn't happen again though. lolz
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. try entering null as password. (together with your google username) 2. try entering your username without @gmail.com
3. Combine 1 and 2
4. Call yourself from another phone, answer, without hanging up press the home button, then menu button, settings, try to disable pattern-lock 5. Call yourself from another phone, answer, hang-up, directly after hanging up start pressing your buttons like a madman for <30-60 seconds ending with your home button (might take a while to get the timing right). Go into settings and disable pattern-lock.
6. go to recovery (vol down + search +power) and do a factory reset/wipe (it will erase all your files)
Ifyou forget the HTC Salsa smartphone lock screen pattern, which is more thanfive times, you can open it by entering the Google Account user name andpassword. If you have tried to open up to 5 times and still fail, you arerequired to wait about 30 seconds and then press OK to continue. If the screengoes off, press the power button to restart and then open the screen. PressForget pattern when the button appears. Enter the Google Account name, passwordand sign in, you will be prompted to create a new lock screen pattern
If iPhone won't turn on, or the display freezes or doesn't respond
Press and hold the Home button for at least six seconds, until the application you were using quits.
If that doesn't work, turn iPhone off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for a few seconds until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
If that doesn't work, reset iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears
More resets: Try This: 1. Remove Sim Card 2. Hold in 'Home' button and 'On/Off' button together until Apple logo appears 3. Replace Sim Card 4. Hold in 'Home' button and 'On/Off' button together until normal phone screen appears.
Also, Try this: 1.) Shut down the iPhone 3G. 2.) Start up iTunes 3.) Hold down HOME button on the iPhone 3G 4.) While keeping the HOME button depressed, plug in the Sync cable 5.) A message will pop up to ask if you want to reset. 6.) Just click YES and the reset process should start.
pls reset ur device like this if it doesnt help then u have to get ur digitizer replaced also called touch panel
hard rest factory default settings = when ur set is switched off press both buttons call and end key and then press power button on upside of pda for like 5 sec screen will appear asking to format all data take out ur card if u dont want to format that now confirm by pressing the centre action button in 4 side joystick and go
I had the same problem. The many instructions available don't have quite the right details. This worked for me:
1. Turn off the BT150 by holding down the answer button about 5 sec. until the blue light goes off and is not flashing. 2. Turn on the BT150 by holding down the answer button about 5 sec. until the blue light flashes. 3. Keep holding the answer button, and press and hold the volume + button for another 5 sec. until the blue light comes on solid.