- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Depends on where inside the machine the label got stuck. There's covers on the back, front (which also lets you remove the toner/drum unit for more access) and also the paper tray.
If you're unable to reach the label removing these parts/opening the covers, the machine would require to be screwed apart to reach it. There is no levels to release pressure on drum or similar to reach further within, unfortunately.
There is a door at the back of your printer. Open it. Now there is a lever on the side which releases a second door. (It swings open from the top back.) Once open, you should be able to remove the remaining bit of paper.
suggest you see the on-line manual (you may have downloaded it to your pc also as I did). It shows that you can open up the front and the back. If that isn't good enough...
1) if it is wrapped on the back, orange, roller, hold down on the blue 'tabs/levers' on either side of the orange roller to release the pressure so that you can pull it out.
2) you can pull out the toner and look in there (remember to press down on the blue 'tab/lever' before you pull the toner out by grasping it in the middle - the paper may be easier to see/reach that way.
Turn the printer off. Take out the toner drum and cartridge. Remove the toner cartridge by pressing on the blue lever on the left side. Check for paper. Replace the cartridge. At the rear of the toner drum is a blue slide lever on the right side for cleaning the corona wire. Move the lever back and forth, left and right, about 30 times. Reset lever to far right side with arrows lining up. Set the drum and cartridge aside. Remove the paper tray and look inside for a jammed sheet of paper. Flip the back lid down and check for paper. Snap the back lid up, replace the paper tray, and replace the drum and toner cartridge. Turn the printer on. Press the ready button 3 times quickly. It should print a specifications sheet. If it does, try printing from your computer. If this did not help, Brother tech support is 1-800-276-7746. Robi