Question about Televison & Video

5 Answers

I need a replacement part for Model: PVS7970 7"dual screend mobile DVD System. It is the vehicle power adapter Model #FY035002 This item was bought from Wallmart and is out of warrantee. I would like to purchase a new adapter. Sincerely, Gerald Roswech at

Posted by on

  • 4 more comments 
  • joroswech Jul 14, 2008

    I just need to order a replacement part, there is no technical part

  • Goodalldsa Aug 14, 2008

    good morning i have a walfedale twin screened tv/dvd unit! I am finding it difficult to find a new DC 12v in car power cable (model no FY35002) if tou can help me my daughter would be a happy little girl!!!

  • pollack13 Sep 03, 2008

    I am also looking for an adapater FY035002. Where can I locate one?

  • Anonymous Oct 19, 2008

    Hi I have the same problem any ideas on how to get a replacement car power adaptor for this Venturer DVD.

    Many thanks

  • Anonymous Apr 11, 2009

    I am also looking for an adapter FY035002. Did anybody solve this problem?

  • chfistine markion Jun 29, 2013

    I have one FY035002 DC 12V


5 Answers

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

DealExtreme: $5.56 Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter 1.5~12V ... Price: $5.56 - Free Shipping - Vehicle Cigarette Lighter Power Adapter 1.5~12V DC 800mA (Cigarette Power Sources Car Accessories) with free ... - Cached

Posted on Jan 04, 2010

I found the replacement adapter at, it was $10.00

Posted on Nov 06, 2008

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.

  • Contributor
  • 1 Answer

I've just email'd venturer looking for the same part, hope they can help or give a alternative.

Posted on May 22, 2010

  • snarfazoid Jun 01, 2010

    They have them on ebay. I have just orderd one, yay!!!


I found the replacement adapter at, it was $10.00!!xc

Posted on Nov 06, 2008

Go back to where you bought your system and order from your parts book.

Posted on Oct 26, 2008

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Have Durabrand portable dvd player 2 screen, car power adapter quit working, can't seem to fine the correct one at Walmart, the old one is model no. FY035002, imput is DC 12V output is DC 12 V and then it...

Try Radio Shack stores?More expensive,but have more help by the staffs.Or tries websites like, buy,read the product informations and ask the ventors for more info.

Sep 30, 2010 | Durabrand Portable DVD

1 Answer

I need a replacement 12 volt charger for an old Venturer car dvd player model fy035002.Can,t source it locally so looking for any ideas .........

try Radio Shack - look for a universal adapter - most of these adapters have multiple voltages including 12 volts

Dec 08, 2009 | Venturer PVS177W Portable DVD Player

1 Answer

Plug is broken

You can buy a new Durabrand Dual car adapter by clicking on the hyperlink:
buy replacement car adapter power charger cord for Durabrand Dual 7b portable dvd player

You can buy a new Durabrand Dual wall ac adapter by clicking on the hyperlink:
buy replacement wall ac adapter power charger cord for DURABRAND Dual 7b PORTABLE DVD PLAYER

Jun 20, 2009 | Durabrand Portable DVD

2 Answers

We have a Audiovox (model FY035002) dual car dvd player, my son stepped on the adaptor and broke the fuse screw holder, do I need to replace the whole adaptor and where can I purchase?

I had to buy a replacement charger a while back. E-mail Audiovox through their website with the model of the DVD player and the part number of the adapter and they will let you know where you can purchase the replacement. It's throught another company, just can't remember and you can order it online - they'll give you the website. It only costs about $15.00.

Sep 01, 2008 | Televison & Video

2 Answers

Durabrand Portable DVD w/dual Screen This link is for an Audiovox DVD player, but it may fit yours or else you can cut off the plug on your existing power adapter and reconnect it to this one. Also try searching Google for "AC adapter 9V 3A".

Apr 17, 2007 | Durabrand Portable DVD

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

2,423 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

72670 Answers

Electro Med Services...
Electro Med Services...

Level 3 Expert

6694 Answers


Level 3 Expert

70387 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides