Question about Convair Arctic Breeze 1500 Air Conditioner
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2015 | Epson P50 Inkjet Printer
Mar 08, 2011 | Washing Machines
Feb 18, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 27, 2010 | Jenn-Air 27 in. Electric Single Wall Oven...
May 02, 2010 | 1999 BMW 323 Series
Dec 13, 2009 | Baby Gear
Sep 26, 2009 | 2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Dec 30, 2008 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: