Question about Samsung Lands Phones
Enter contacts > sim contacts
select all the contacts and option>copy sim contacts to phone memory
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Sony Cell Phones
Nov 25, 2011 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 07, 2011 | Sony Ericsson Walkman® W995 Cell Phone
If you are want to transfer Sim To Memory then-
· Go to your Contacts of your phone and select which number you want to transfer.
· After selection go to the option menus and here you can get the option as Sim to Memory
If you are want to transfer Memory to Sim then-
· Go to you're My Folder of your phone and select which number you want to transfer.
May 06, 2011 | Nokia 6310i
Feb 16, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Apr 29, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jun 13, 2008 | AT&T Blackberry Curve 8300 Smartphone
Nov 16, 2007 | Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
this problem is due the sim space may be u have 32k or16 k sim . so memory is nt enough to save all the contacts - so do these things to solve ur problem ..
1) if u have an alternative sim which is 64 k sim then copy all the contacts in that sim then transfer them to ur required phone afterwards ...
2) if u any other alternate phone than transfer half the contacts in first atempt than transfer rest the contacts in other atempt...
Sep 20, 2007 | Sony Ericsson T610
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!