Question about Compaq Computers & Internet
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 06, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
May 25, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Jan 12, 2011 | Compaq Evo N610C Notebook
Nov 17, 2009 | Advent Netbook
Aug 30, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 204B 20.1" LCD Monitor
May 14, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 6000 Notebook
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!