Question about Toshiba Televison & Video
Not resolved. I really am doing it on behalf of someone who will NOT SPEND money,
PS I am finished with it.
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 15, 2014 | Sharp Aquos LC-37GD6U 37 in. LCD HDTV
on Jun 30, 2015 | Panasonic Tc-50ps14 Tv Power Supply Board...
on Jun 10, 2010 | Universal Remote Control DIRECTV Universal...
Aug 19, 2012 | Yamaha RX-V773
Jan 26, 2011 | Vizio M550NV 55 in LCD HDTV
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Nov 21, 2010 | Toshiba DR570 DVD Recorder
Feb 11, 2009 | Sharp 25N-M100 25" TV
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!