Question about IBM Infoprint 1412 Laser Printer
I have turned off the web GUI on the printer and believe I can get it back by doing a factory reset on the unit, does anyone know how to do this?
Open toner door, press and hold stop button whilst powering on printer. or Telnet into printer i.e telnet <ip addr> then use command 'set http on' then 'save'
Posted on Jul 08, 2009
Go Here: it's a PDF file which explains how to reset the printer's maintenance count.
Posted on May 15, 2008
SOURCE: Ibm infoprint reseter
Here is a procedure I would like you to do to reset the light:
1-Power the printer on and get it to the Ready state (i.e. the light on the operator panel is on)
2-With the printer on and in the Ready state, open the front cover
3-Press and hold the Cancel button until all of the lights begin flashing up and down.
4-Release the Cancel button and close the door. The photoconductor count should now be reset
To confirm that the photoconductor page count has been reset, it is recommended that you print a
menu settings page and check the photoconductor level. Do the following:
1.With the printer at the Ready status, press the Continue button once. The Ready
light will begin flashing and one or two pages will print out.
2. Look for a section labeled Cartridge Information and locate the word Photoconductor
under this heading.
3. Confirm that the photoconductor level reading is either OK or close to 100%.
4. If the reading is low, try printing 10 - 20 pages.
5. Print the menu settings page(s) again.
6. Confirm that the photoconductor level reading is OK or close to 100%.
7. If the photoconductor reading is still low, there is a second, more detailed, procedure you
can perform to reset the count.
8. If the reading is still low after both procedures have been attempted, the printer may require service
Posted on Feb 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | IBM Infoprint 1412 Laser Printer
Mar 13, 2012 | IBM Infoprint 1312 Laser Printer
Nov 24, 2011 | IBM Infoprint 1412 Laser Printer
Mar 04, 2011 | IBM Infoprint 1412 Laser Printer
Jan 13, 2011 | IBM Infoprint 1512 Laser Printer
Dec 22, 2010 | IBM Infoprint 1412 Laser Printer
Apr 06, 2008 | IBM Infoprint 1412 Laser Printer
1,312 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: