Question about Nokia 1100
It will ask for the PUK code when you try inserting the wrong pin
for 3 times ...
so to get the PUK code follow these steps:
1. call to your network provider s customer care from some of your friends number of the same network ...
tell your number & ask them for the PUK code..
2. they may ask you the details of sim like in whose name it is etc..
answer that ...
3. after that they will provide you the PUK code note it down
4. enter the noted PUK number to your cell ...
5. your sim will get unlocked ....
caution: if you try inserting the wrong PUK codes for more than 5 or 10 times it will completely block the sim after that you must contact the network provider s shoppe only to get it unlocked ..
remember this ...
this solves your problem ...
any doubts you can reply me
i am always here to assist you
rate my solution
Posted on Jul 13, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2011 | Sony Ericsson K750i Cellular Phone
Jun 04, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 07, 2011 | Cell Phones
Dec 20, 2010 | Samsung B3210 Cell Phone
Nov 10, 2010 | Nokia 5310 Cellular Phone
Feb 15, 2010 | Cell Phones
Mar 19, 2009 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!