Question about Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
I have a Brother DCP-110C multifunction printer and it has a blinking exclaimation mark, blinking photocapture icon as well as an error message which I have found through a bit of fiddling around - Error 31.
I have unplugged printer, and replugged it back in, but still gives me the problem. I can't turn off the printer at the usual switch.
I've also misplaced the user guide, although it says to source information from there..
Can you please help? Thanks
DCP-110c resource page:
Good Luck, Joe
Please remember to rate all Techs who assist you for free :)
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 22, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2010 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 30, 2010 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 16, 2010 | Brother DCP 165C Compact Color Inkjet...
Apr 15, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 09, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 16, 2008 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
153 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: