As i disconnect my cell from my pc its time n date changes... it is fixed as i again connect it to my pc again... but the problem persists after disconnecting again and also after manually adjusting the time and date...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Please make sure your USB cable is working fine. better to connect your phone using another USB cable.
2. Change the phone's battery, or make sure its more than 80% charged and in good condition.
3. Try to connect with different USB Port on your PC.
Hope your problem will be solved.
you go in setting and change time and date after half an hour any massage geting related time or is internet connectivity contineu or any time related sofware is instal which sync time automatically via internet
Go to Setting
Then Date and Time, set your date and timezone.
You can also activate automatic update after that so you dont need to set the time again and again.
Hope this helps. Rate if it works. Thanks
Hi. Well what u need to do is copy and past this link in the address bar of the browser and hit enter. http://www.samsung.com/in/support/detail/supportPrdDetail.do?menu=SP01&prd_mdl_cd=GT-E2550SKAINU&srchword=GT-E2550
You will find a PDF format file for download, that's your user manual.