Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
It is probably the Sony's Connection server. It has been very laggy lately. I know alot of people that can't connect, I told them to wait a few days, and then it would work. They tried it and it worked fine. Just do these steps in Order.
1) Unplug Everything from the PS3 and Take out the disc.
2) Wait 15 minutes
3) Plug everything back in, put a different disc in and go online and check if it works
4) Then put in Ultimate Tournament in, and try to go online
5) If it fails, then wait about 1-3 days and keep trying
6) If It still fails, it is corrupted data on the Disc, you will have to trade it in, or return it.
Hope this Helped.
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2015 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Sep 15, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 17, 2014 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 08, 2013 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 11, 2013 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 27, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 08, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!