Question about Hitachi CP-S225WT Multimedia Projector
Sounds like the pins on the computer cable are bent...there are three pins that carry Red Green Blue parts of the picture . if one is missing, bent etc you will loose that colour.
It could be more serious also, UV filters in projector are worn out, these are not user replaceable items, or if DLP many be part of the colour sector is missing.
If you ever need a lamp we are able to supply replacement lamp delivered next time you need one, as we ship internationally and also the same with our revolutionary ICE Digital Daytime projection screens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvZ2DlVJ790 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL_44xfK9y8 Regards Kevin Andreassend ICE AV Technology Ltd New Zealand http://www.digitaldaytime.com firstname.lastname@example.org +64-9-414 2348
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 02, 2011 | Xerox CopyCentre C128 Copier
May 01, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
Summary of picture settings
The following picture settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
format of the picture source, some picture settings are not available.
• [Auto Picture]: Sets all picture settings to the factory default.
• [Brightness]: Adjusts the intensity and details of dark areas.
• [Contrast]: Adjusts the intensity of bright areas, keeping dark areas
• [Color]: Adjusts color saturation.
• [Tint]: Adjusts the color balance in an image.
• [Sharpness]: Adjusts the level of sharpness in image details.
• [Color Temperature]: To set the color temperature to [Normal],
[Warm] or [Cool].
Summary of sound settings
The following sound settings can be confi gured. Depending on the
sound source, some sound settings are not available.
• [Auto Sound]: Sets all sound settings to the factory default.
• [Equalizer]: Adjusts individual sound frequencies.
• [Virtual Surround Sound]: This selects the modes for more spatial
or surround sound reproduction.
• [Auto Volume Leveling]: Reduces sudden changes in volume, for
example, during commercials or when switching channels. Select
[On] or [Off].
• [TV Speakers]: Select [On] or [Off], or output sound to an
EasyLink compliant device. When [Speakers EasyLink] is selected,
the TV speakers are disabled and TV sound outputs to the speakers
of the compatible EasyLink compliant device. Adjust the volume
using the unit's remote control.
Mar 08, 2011 | Philips 32PFL3505D 32 in LCD TV
Feb 04, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 14, 2011 | Apex Digital LD4088 LCD TV
May 01, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jun 11, 2009 | Hitachi 57F500 57" Rear Projection...
Jan 10, 2009 | Sharp 64LHP4000 64" Rear Projection...
Aug 25, 2008 | HP Photosmart D7160 InkJet Printer
Jun 23, 2018 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
89 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: