Question about PC Laptops
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2011 | Acer Aspire 5315 Notebook
If you are talking about the password that is just ask when the comp starts....You can try this...
password prevents use of the computer until the password is entered. The
setup password prevents unauthorized changes to Computer Setup. To clear the
passwords, you must remove all power from the system board. If you do not know the
passwords, use the following procedure to clear the password:
1. Remove all battery packs.
2. Disconnect the AC power.
3. Remove the real-time clock battery.
4. Wait thirty minutes.
5. Reconnect the AC power. DO NOT INSTALL THE BATTERY!
6. Restart the computer. During Power-On Self Test (POST), a â 162 System Options
not setâ message appears.
7. Shut down the computer, then disconnect AC power again.
8. Replace the real-time clock battery.
9. Install the battery pack(s).
10. Reconnect the AC power.
11. Start the computer.
May 06, 2011 | HP Pavilion dv6000z 15.4" Notebook Laptop...
Sep 21, 2009 | Battery Technology PC Laptops
Aug 03, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A85-S107 Notebook
Jun 29, 2009 | PC Laptops
Sep 17, 2008 | PC Laptops
Aug 04, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad T21 Notebook
Jul 12, 2008 | PC Laptops
Oct 30, 2007 | Acer FerrariI 3400 Notebook
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!