Question about JVC Car Audio & Video
For all car cd players their is connector back side of the cd. having bunch of wires, in that if you connect squencily , the colour code of the wires are as follows
1. black for earth
2. red for acc, that you have to connect through ignition key +12volts
3. yellow, +B for continous supply that is battery
4. white and white with black stripp for front speskers
5. greay , greay black for front speaker
6. voilet ,voilet black for rear speaker
7. green, green black for rear speaker.
8 blue, for system remote .
if your yellow wire of +b is wrogly connected then memory problems comes
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 02, 2009 | JVC KD-S580 CD Player
Apr 17, 2008 | JVC KD-G200 CD Player
Aug 21, 2007 | JVC KD-G430 CD Player
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: