My coby mpc7095 mp3 player fell, since then all I used to see was file system error, now, the coby logo comes up, an thats where its stucked. Is there a way to restore the system to its original format?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
All support for Coby players is on cobyusa.com .
Enter this phrase in the address bar of Internet Explorer.
Next enter MPC7095 in the Product Search box, top right and the support for this player will show up.
Transfers onto this player can be made by:
1. Using Windows Media Player 11 : look in the Setup Guide .
2. Exploring 'My Computer': use the copy and paste or drag and drop method to transfer files. note: Files put in the Media folder can be reached within in the player. Files put in the Data folder, can be viewed only when connecting to a computer.
Are you trying to add music/videos from your computer to your MPC7095?
1. Turn on MP3 player, go to settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC. 2. Connect MP3 player to the computer, if your on Windows, go to 'My Computer' under the Start button 3. There should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', drag your MP3 or Unprotected Windows Media Audio files to this 'Removable Disk' drive.
Here is a link on how to use Windows Media Player to add music and also how to do the video conversion: