Question about Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 10:
To delete files from your mp3 player using Windows Media Player 11:
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2010 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 02, 2010 | Sharper Image Audio Players & Recorders
May 31, 2009 | RCA TH1101 MP3 Player
Aug 14, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Jun 19, 2008 | Sony Network Walkman NW-E005 MP3 Player
May 01, 2008 | iLO (2 GB) MP3 Player
Jan 27, 2014 | Philips GoGear SA178 MP3 Player
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: