a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hi you can get the unlock codes from here wickedunlock here you select the country and the provider which blocks your mobile and get the unlock codes at reasonable cost using codes to unlock your mobile is the best way because it saves your time a lot.
If you have Rev 1.5 (x426) or earlier and most older models
Use the *#9998*3323# Trick (look for it on the forum)
The *#1111*WHATEVER# code will NOT work
If you have Rev 1.6 (x426) or later and most newer models
You MUST use unlocking software. Codes WILL lock your phone FOREVER
Locked: Return for Servicing
There is only 1 working solution, you must flash a copy of the firmware
that is not in the locked status. (Most) Unlocking programs will NOT
disable this issue, and your service provider cannot give you a code
If you do not plan to use your phone with another service provider,
there is no real point to unlocking your phone other than to sell it.
If you don't need to unlock it, don't take the risk of disabling the
The *#9998*3323# Method:
1. If you have changed your phone password, change your password back to the default 8 zeros (00000000).
2. Put a SIM card that is from a network other than the one your phone is locked to
3. When Incorrect SIM error comes up, type *#9998*3323#.
4. White screen will appear with an exit option. Press the right softkey.
5. From the menu that appears, select the Malloc Fail option. This
will reboot the phone and the normal service screens will appear.
6. Type *0141# and then press the green call key. "Personalization" or "Personalized" will appear.
7. Turn off your phone and put the original SIM back in.
8. Turn on your phone. You will receive a prompt to enter a password.
9. Type 8 zeros (00000000)
10. Completed. You have now unlocked your phone.
Thank you for using fixya.. Please rate me on fixya and provide testimonial if ever to continue my further assistance..
BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE UNLOCKING This will also bring the phone to default settings
1. First do a CUSTOM reset: *2767*2878# (star 2767 star 2878 hash) turn off the phone
2. take out the battery and sim and put wrong network SIM and insert a half of it, so it won't ask for network password and shows "Insert SIM" message. Now put the battery ,and switch the phone on .(phone shows "Insert SIM" message.)
3.With out turn off the phone push the sim fully in. At this stage the phone is still asking to "Insert SIM"
4. Make a FULL reset by typing: *2767*3855#(star 2767 star 3855 hash)
5. The phone should reboot working with "wrong" sim inside.
6. Make a Change the NCK password to 8 zeros by typing: *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#(star 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros star 8zeros hash)
7. Now Disable network lock By typing: #7465625*638*00000000#(hash 7465625 star 638 star 8zeros hash) Phone is unlocked (check with *#7465625#)
If you find that SPLock is still on afterwards follow the below
After you do the reset, check and make sure that your network lock is active by pressing *#7465625#. If it isn't active you must use this code to reactivate it, *7465625*638*00000000*00000000#. Then you have to deactivate the sp lock first. To do that you need to input *7465625*77*00000000*00000000#, (this will reset the lock) then you enter #7465625*77*00000000# (to disable the sp lock). Then you disable the network lock #7465625*638*00000000# and the phone is finally unlocked.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
phone is locked and you don’t know the password, you can try resetting the
phone. Resetting the phone will erase everything on your phone, if you agree to
reset it please follow the steps below:
Please remove the sim card on
Place the battery back in
without the sim card.
Enter *2627*3855#, wait until
you see “Insert Sim” message, then place the sim card back in. Hope this
will work, but if not the phone needs reflash.
Pin Unlock Code (PUK) If you miss key (or forget) your SIM pin code, and enter the wrong one 3-5 times in a row, the sim will lock up, and you’ll need to enter the PUK unlock code to release it. You should ask your Network Service Provider for this code when you need it. Don’t try to guess it, because after a few wrong guesses, the SIM card will be permanently disabled.