Question about Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Looking to buy dynaudio speaker repair refoarm kit model 24W100. thanks

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 151 Answers

HI i deal with dynaudio and they have spare parts for most of the speakers they ever made,if you call them they will help you out or go to your dealer.As a last resort call me at LIGHTING SOUND AND VISION ON 02870342354 ASK FOR RICKY.

hope this helps.

Posted on Jul 12, 2008


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have a vintage 30 and I put an ohm meter on it and it's measuring open circuit and I'm not getting any sound out of it. I need to know what I need to do to repair the speaker. I'm not looking...

One can buy re-coning kits, but you do need some experience to do this work. The kit probably cost around $30 or so. There are instructinal videos on You Tube that also give you places to buy the kit. search for "peaker reconing" on YouTube,com

Jun 03, 2011 | Celestion 30 Classic Series Guitar Speaker...


Dynaudio BM - Power from 110V to 240V or 240V to 110V

Hi Guys,<br /><br />This is what I have learnt the hardway so wanted to share it with everyone who wants to get his Dynaudio Speakers converted from 240V to 110V or 110V to 240V.<br /><br />I actually requested many forums including Dynaudio Support as I bought mine from US and they were 110V, I wanted to use it in my Country which has 240V standard, What these guys suggested me was to order the whole AMP Modules for the speakers if I want to have them work in my country. In other words it was a solution of $350 per module totals to $700.<br /><br />Shame on them as I opened the speakers myself and found a small jumper wire hooked up on the connections marked 110V and there were other connectors marked with 220V and 240V.<br />All I did was just took out the jumper from 110 and inserted it in 240V connectors!!<br />Thats about it!<br />So guys forget these mean techiz at Dynaudio and use my experiene to solve your problem :-)<br /><br />Cheers<br />Satch<br /><a href=""></a>

on Apr 04, 2011 | Dynaudio Acoustics BM6A MK II Active...

2 Answers

My 12 L7 the rubber came off the cone and doesnt hit as hard what kind of glue would fix my problem

Hi, Jr.

I'm sorry, but glue will not fix this problem. When the rubber or foam edge of a speaker breaks down or deteriorates because of age, it becomes almost like dust, which is why it cracks and then breaks apart and falls away from the speaker. The only way to fix it (besides replacing the speaker) is to replace the edge, or "surround". At this link,, you will find a kit that you can buy to repair your speaker for about $30. The standard 12" repair kit will work if you have an 'angle cone edge attach' type speaker (see the bottom of the page for a picture of what this means). This page,, will show you step by step how to use the kit to repair your speaker.

Good luck, and please remember to rate my help.
Thank you for the opportunity to help you.

Oct 14, 2010 | Kicker Solo-Baric L7 S15L72 Car Subwoofer

1 Answer

Wher do i biy the cone reper kits for my sub and how much

If you are looking for speaker cone repair kit, you can buy them for around $25 and here is a link if you wanna buy it online: Hopt it helps and let me know if you need more advice. Please don't forget to rate the answer it was helpful, thanks!

Mar 10, 2010 | Car Audio & Video

1 Answer

My Music in my car is not playing from the speakers.

I had the same issue in a Ford Explorer. I switched out the factory amp in the back and the sound returned. I feel that you are having the same issues I did. Good Luck

Feb 16, 2010 | Dynaudio System 240GT Car Component System

1 Answer

Hello, i mistakntly bent the esotar2 tweeter dome, i fixed it by applying finger pressure on the dome, it popped back as it was. will it affect its performance? thanks a lot. joe

if u got it back in place an it looks fine then id plug it in an see if it sounds the same if it does just slowly *** more power if it sounds fine u okay

Oct 03, 2009 | Dynaudio MD100 Car Tweeter

2 Answers

The foam around my Regent HT-391 subwoofer speaker is split so that it makes a horrible rumbling sound as opposed to a nice base. I know you can repair paper speakers with clear nail polish, but I'm pretty...

This speaker needs to be re-sorrounded. Look in your area for someone that re-cones speakers. While resurrounding speakers is not rockket science, it does take practice. Figure on $40 or so for resurrounding a 12-15" speaker.


Mar 26, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

1 Answer

Vibration in midrange speaker - Infinity Kappa Series home speake

I have what sounds like the same problem with my Infinity's. Found a small crack in the foam surrounds of the speaker cone. Looking for a place to buy rebuild kits on the internet when I found this. Hope this helps.

Mar 18, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders

2 Answers

Surround seperated from subwoofer

You can order repair kit here:

Aug 02, 2008 | Jl Audio 12W3 Car Subwoofer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Audio Players & Recorders Logo

Related Topics:

47 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Audio Players & Recorders Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers


Level 3 Expert

5318 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75017 Answers

Are you an Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides