Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
So far, I haven't been able to find one either. I needed to call support to get one.
Posted on Jul 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
on Feb 08, 2010 | Printers & Copiers
1. Open the cover of the printer > remove the
printhead. If the printhead will not go to the center, turn off the printer and
pull the printhead to the center.
2. Once you have the printhead removed, close the cover
of the printer and turn on the printer.
3. It will ask you to "Open Cover to Install the
Printhead". Press the Home icon.
4. It should take you back to the Main menu.
5. Proceed with the firmware update, go to http://bit.ly/p905fw.
6. Once the firmware update is successful, you may
reinstall the printhead. Follow the steps on the printer screen.
May 20, 2011 | Lexmark Pro901 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Nov 17, 2009 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Jun 18, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Apr 29, 2009 | HP Officejet Pro K5400 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 05, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Oct 25, 2008 | Canon BJC S600 InkJet Printer
Jan 19, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Apr 24, 2007 | Datamax DMX I-4206 Printer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: