Question about Philips DVP-3005 DVD Player
Pls try a full master reset which if done correctly would revert the unit back to factory default:
1. Power on the unit;
2. open the front panel lid to have access to the controls;
3. simultaneously press and hold the channel up and down buttons;
4. wait till "BYE" is displayed;
5. wait till clock switches off;
6. power on again and re-configure.
You may need to restore "Region Free"
1. Power on the DVP 3005.
2. Bring up the System Menu.
3. Navigate to the Preferences page.
4. Press the following combination of keys on your remote in this order to bring up the secret menu showing the Region Code.
1 3 5 5 6 6.
5. Use the arrow keys on the remote control to change the Region. To make it region free, set the Region code to “0′ (zero).
6. Exit the System Menu.
Hope this be of initial help/idea. Pls post back how things turned up or should you need additional information.
Good luck and kind regards.
Thank you for using FixYa.
Posted on Jul 11, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 08, 2012 | Car Audio & Video
Jan 08, 2011 | Philips DVP3040 DVD Player
Jun 04, 2010 | Samsung DVD-V4600 DVD Player/VCR
May 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Aug 06, 2009 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Jul 17, 2008 | Zenith DVP615 Portable DVD Player
Dec 25, 2007 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: