Question about Kitchen Ranges
My Jenn-Aire Self-Cleaning Oven is locked and I cant get it to open. Is the lock controlled electrically or can it be opened manually? Please advise.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
The clock is a very common problem the only way you can fix the LED display and it also controls the oven...replace the clock
Posted on Jul 12, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2011 | Jenn-Air Kitchen Ranges
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 09, 2010 | Maytag MER5530 Electric Kitchen Range
May 20, 2010 | KitchenAid KGRC608LSS Gas Kitchen Range
Jan 08, 2010 | Maytag MES5752BAS Stainless Steel Electric...
Feb 11, 2009 | Frigidaire FEF336BC Electric Kitchen Range
Feb 15, 2008 | Kenmore 46564 / 46565 / 465 / 6646569...
Nov 30, 2007 | GE Profile Spectra JGBP90 Gas Kitchen...
Sep 04, 2007 | KitchenAid KESC308LSS Electric Kitchen...
Dec 04, 2016 | Kitchen Ranges
288 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: