a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To activate your iPhone use iTunes on a PC or a Mac with your sim card inserted on the phone. Set it as a new iPhone, enter your iCloud account and follow the remaining steps. *Internet or Data connection is required.
Do you want to insert other network sim or if your Blackberry Curve 8350I displaying insert sim card,if already sim card inserted.Don't worry i will help you.You can insert other network sim card in the phone by unlocking the phone from current network lock.To unlock Blackberry Curve 8350I use unlock code.Visit the site Wickedunlock.com get unlock code and unlock it easily.Then insert any GSM network sim card.If the phone displays insert sim card even though sim card is already in the phone.Please remove the sim card and replace it correctly.It is because the phone didn't detect the sim correctly.After inserting if it is display invalid sim or sim not valid message on the screen.It is locked to some network,you need to unlock it.To unlock use unlock code.Get code from online site and unlock it.
It means that your mobile is locked with particular network..to overcome this problem you have to unlock your mobile..there are many ways of unlocking of that unlocking via codes is the safe and best way of unlocking..you can try unlock codes from your provider or can get it from online providers..one of my friend got unlock code for his mobile from mobile-unlocker and
unlocked his mobile and you can too try getting codes from them and get
your mobile unlocked safely..but before that check whether unlock codes are available for your country and provider..
If your phone is not accepting any other sim card, then it means the phone is sim card secured lock or protected, there are some phones that do not accept any other kind of sim card apart from that which they are made for.
For instance a phone made for vodafone purposes cannot accept etisalat sim cards, it will only accept vodafone sim card. Therefore that is what you are facing with the phone.
Take not, if you insert similar kind of sim you were iniially using, it will accept it.
That is why you cannot use another kind of sim on the phone.
Thank you for using fixya
Is there any error messages appear when you insert the SIM card?.
Try to clean the metal surface of Sim card with a piece of clean cloth and try it again
Try to insert the Sim card using different phone ( If it works. The problem is the phone)
If you can use the simcard using different phone then the sony erickson you are using is locked up to a particular network. so all you have to do is to call your service provider hotline to request for unlocking of the phone.
Thank you for using fixya
Please rate me and give testimonials if ever to continue my assistance
A VERY HELPFUL RATING IS APPRECIATED,
clean your sim first then your sim card interface and your sim card lock...if same result ,your phones sim card driver needs to replace..better go to expert mobile repairman to change that parts..i hope it will help you
1. If it is a new sim card wait till the service provider registers the sim. 2. If it was already working previously insert another known working sim card. If same message comes clean the contact points on the cell phone. 3. If above 2 dont work your phone IC is corrupted and you need expert help.
1) If you have just obtained the phone and have used your own sim card, your phone is more than likely locked to a particular network. That means that it will only work with a sim card that matches that same network. If you try to use a sim card for a different network, the phone will tell you the card is not accepted. You can obtain unlock codes for most cell phones so that any network will operate.
2) The phone, sim card or both are on a lost or stolen list and the phone has been blocked. If this is the case you can do nothing unless you are an expert. My advice would then be to take it to your local police.
3) Or the sim card is faulty or has poor contacts. You can try gently rubbing the gold coloured contacts with a cotton bud.