Utstarcom um100c modem drivers for windows 7
1. Start the install process as normal, you will get to the section that asks you to plug in the um100c.
Windows will not automatically install these drivers for you.
2. Leave the setup program running and open up Device Manager
3. Find UTStarcom UM100C under unknown devices.
4. Manually search for the driver in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cricket\QuickLink Mobile\System\driver".
After it installs there will be two more unknown devices in Device Manager. Repeat the manual driver lookup in the same location to install them.
5. After that go back to the setup program, you should now be able to click on Next to finish it.
Jan 01, 2010 |
Computers & Internet