Ok i tried installing the new update 1.1.4, and i guess i unplugged it while it was upgrading, so now i cant evn use my iphone, it tells me to connect to itunes, when i do, it says your internet has timed out and cannot finish the intues store request. but my internet is on.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There are so many apps, but everyone of them has support website with FAQ's. I am confident you are not the only one who uses that app and upgraded phone, surely they already answered that question in FAQ's.
Here is simple guide for those Users who will be first time upgrading their iPhone 2.2 or 2.2.1 to firmware 3.0. The guide is applicable for Upgrading iPhone 2G/3G 2.2 or 2.2.1 to OS 3.0 and also for iPod Touch. Please note in order to upgrade iPhone to firmware 3.0 you must have installed iTunes 8.2.
How to Upgrade iPhone 3G 2.2/2.1 to 3.0 firmware
1. Connect your iPhone 3G to computer
2. Open iTunes 8.2
3. Select your iPhone under Devices in the Source List on the left.
4. In the iPhone Summary pane, click Check for Update.
5. Click Download and Install. Do not disconnect your iPhone until the update has finished
That’s it, Once update is finished your will have iPhone 3G running latest firmware 3.0.